One of the questions I am most frequent asked is ‘’what is the most effective way to promote my products and services – traditional or digitized social media?’’ whatever the industry.
1. Twitter and blogs versus PR?
2. Websites versus tradeshows?
3. On-line display ads versus print and outdoor?
4. YouTube versus TV and radio?
5. Webinars versus ‘live’ training sessions?
Usually this isn’t the most pressing issue to be tackled by far. Ensuring there are clear business and marketing objectives, forming the basis of a strong brand, defining go-to-market and marketing strategies obviously need to be defined and agreed first. However, assuming this is all in place, here’s my take on battle between traditional and digital. ...